In addition to suggestions from our travel and accommodation page, the following sights or activities might be enjoyed by accompanying persons while in Hobart. Some trip suggestions provide transportation and a guide, others may require public transport or hiring a car. Please contact us, should further information be required.
- Part-day trips
- Botanical Gardens
- Double Decker bus excursion of the city, Mt Wellington, Cascade Brewery or Cadbury Factory
- Cadbury Factory tour
- Sea Plane flight over Hobart and Mt Wellington
- Full Day trips
- A self-driven trip to the Tasman Peninsula might include: Port Arthur,natural sites (Eaglehawk Neck, Tessalated Pavement, Devil’s Kitchen etc., or Tasmanian Devil Park
- Bruny Island cruise
- Tasman Island cruise
- Bruny Island Gourmet food
- Bruny Island explorer
- Tahune AirWalk
- Freycinet Peninsula (Wine Glass Bay)
- Flight (and wilderness tours) to the South West of Tasmania and boat rides on Bathurst Harbour or Port Davey
Additional information is available via various WWW sites, such as the Tasmania Travel Guide with a link to Hobart and its surrounds.